AzCAN is a community of college access professionals dedicated to postsecondary success for all Arizonans, especially low-income, first-generation, minority students. AzCAN believes all practitioners should have access to the resources necessary to better serve their students and guide them towards their postsecondary goals.
Our members include nonprofits, high school staff, college outreach programs, funders, government agencies, and business leaders, all of whom are committed to closing the education attainment gap in our state. Membership is free to anyone.
AzCAN MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Listing in the statewide member directory available to the public
- Regional meetings highlighting best practices
- Regular updates on state and national issues
- Professional development opportunities
- Student data from the National Student Clearinghouse at a reduced rate
- Partnerships & collaboration with other college access programs
- Shared resources
- Become a member by contacting Shaylinn Aleman or by completing the member form
Become a member by contacting us at email@example.com or by completing the member form. Please be advised all AzCAN members who provide direct service to students should provide at least one free service. For more information call us at 602-687-7450.