Success Services Program for Students
The power of mentoring
College can be a daunting experience but by partnering with a CSA mentor, students will benefit from a personal adviser helping them to navigate the challenges of college life, highlight opportunities for success, and make connections with campus resources. CSA College Success Program services include:
- FAFSA Assistance and Financial Aid Advocacy
- New Scholar Orientation
- Academic Growth Plans (including Milestones Program)
- Academic Tracking and Semester Checkup
- Schedule, Transfer, and Graduation Analysis
- Dedicated College Success Adviser
- Academic and Enrollment Counseling
- In-Person Success Adviser Mentoring Sessions
- Ongoing e-Communications and e-Mentoring*
- Peer Mentoring (Scholar Success Network)
- Annual Leadership and Networking Symposium
- Career Week
- Career Counseling
Arizona’s statewide retention rate is 59%.
College Success Arizona’s retention rate is 89%.
Many students are not prepared for the transition from high school to college. Freshman year is when the most students dropout. CSA advisers help ensure students are successful and stay in school. Our freshman retention rates are well above state and national averages. Learn more about how our advisory services improve your students’ chances for success.