Success Services Program for Students
College can be a daunting experience, but by partnering with a CSA Success Adviser, students benefit from a personal adviser helping them to navigate the challenges of college life, academics, and career. Our Success Advisers highlight opportunities for success and support in overcoming barriers, make connections with campus resources, and help students navigate the college system for a smooth transition into their career. Our advisers serve as a caring source of support and are available via text, email and phone for their students. Our Success Advisers also plan events to help students feel a sense of belonging in their community. We facilitate peer networking events on college campuses, as well as more formal events such as our Career Week and Annual Leadership Symposium.
College Success Arizona has implemented the Career, Academic, and Life Milestones, that are tailored to meet individual student needs to ensure they are making the most out of their college experience. Success Advisers use Milestones during one-on-one meetings with students, setting individual goals to help manage their personal well-being, and graduate ready for a thriving career.
Our College Success Services Include:
- Dedicated College Success Adviser with In-Person Success Adviser Mentoring Sessions
- New Scholar Orientation
- Personalized Milestones Program (Career, Academic, and Life) with Goal Setting
- Academic Tracking and Semester Checkup
- Academic and Enrollment Advising and Transfer Support
- FAFSA Assistance and Financial Aid Advocacy
- Ongoing e-Communications and e-Mentoring
- Peer Mentoring through Scholar Success Network Events
- Annual Leadership Symposium
- Career Week Event
- Ongoing Career Counseling