- Student may be eligible to receive up to $6,000 per year ($2,000 – $3,000 per semester) for 4 years
- Intended for students planning to obtain a bachelor’s degree within 4 years; beginning your education at a community college for the first 2 years is an option
- Mentoring and Success Services (see below)
Mentoring and Success Services:
- Quarterly coaching/mentoring from a dedicated Success Adviser
- Peer networking sessions, training’s, and workshops
- Links to on-campus resource centers
- Internship and Career Support
- Student must be an active member of, and recommended by, one of our College Access Partner Organizations
- Student must demonstrate high potential and motivation to succeed in college
- Student must have a 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Student must be a graduate of an Arizona high school and entering college or a university as a first-time enrollee
- Student must meet the criteria to receive Federal Student Aid, be Pell Grant eligible, and able to demonstrate significant financial need as reported on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Please read and download the following Scholarship Application
Guide before starting the application.
Please read and download the following Recommender Instructions before starting the application.
The 2021/2022 Scholarship Application is now closed.