AzCAN is a community of college access professionals dedicated to postsecondary success for all Arizonans, especially low-income, first-generation students. Our vision is that every Arizona student has the knowledge and resources necessary to successfully attain a postsecondary education, in order to succeed in life and contribute to the Arizona economy.
Our members include nonprofits, high school staff, college outreach programs, funders, government agencies, and business leaders, all of whom are committed to closing the education attainment gap in our state.
azcan members receive the following benefits:
- Listing in the statewide member directory available to the public
- Regional meetings highlighting best practices
- Collaborations to respond to funding opportunities
- Regular updates on state and national issues
- Professional development opportunities
- Student data from the National Student Clearinghouse at a reduced rate
- Partnerships with other college access programs
- Shared resources (ex: handouts, toolkits, etc.)
Ready to become a member? Click below!
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised all AzCAN members who provide direct service to students should provide at least one free service. For more information call us at 602-687-7450.