College Success Arizona Scholarships
The 2020-2021 College Success Arizona Scholarship is now open.
If you meet all of the requirements below, please click HERE to apply.
Scholarships must be submitted with all supporting materials by March 6, 2020 at 11:59pm.
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com
- Student may be eligible to receive up to $6,000 per year ($2,000 – $3,000 per semester) for 4 years
- Intended for students planning to obtain a bachelor’s degree within 4 years; beginning your education at a community college for the first 2 years is an option
- Mentoring and Success Services (see below)
Mentoring and Success Services:
- Quarterly coaching/mentoring from a dedicated Success Adviser
- Peer networking sessions, training’s, and workshops
- Links to on-campus resource centers
- Internship and Career Support
- Student must be an active member of, and recommended by, one of our College Access Partner Organizations
- Student must demonstrate high potential and motivation to succeed in college
- Student must be a graduate of an Arizona high school and entering college or a university as a first-time enrollee
- Student must meet the criteria to receive Federal Student Aid, be Pell Grant eligible, and able to demonstrate significant financial need as reported on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)